And, From the Teabaggers and Dr. Carson

The stupid. It never ends. So I made the offer on the Teabagger page, as well as copied and pasted to my own page. And here.
Follow along here:
https://www.facebook.com/TheTeaParty.net/posts/1046008662121285?comment_id=1046173038771514&notif_t=share_reply
There's really WAY too much that is outright false in the article (and in almost every political utterance that Dr. Carson has made), but the idea that President Obama is going to cling to power illegally is so far out there, it borders on treason.
So, that being said, I've offered a wager to anyone that truly believes this, wherever I found it, and I offer it here. (Not one of you chickenshit liars has taken me up on it yet.)
Name the stakes. I'm giving 20-1 odds. If the peaceful transition of power does NOT happen on January 20th, 2017, as is common under tradition and law, you win. Put up $100? Win $2000. Put up $1000, win $20,000. Etc. Simple wager. Easy-peasy.
Put up or shut up, people. If you truly believe, this is money in the bank.

Many Americans are rooting for a Dr. Ben Carson candidacy in 2016. The no-nonsense surgeon who has been a vocal opponent of Obamacare and a...
tpnn.com|By Staff Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town