Ennui

   Sorry that I haven't been posting much. End of summer blues, underemployed, waiting for the next new place to open. It looks like my next gig is being pushed back to the end of October.

   I've been ruminating (as usual) on the general stupidity being foisted on us from all quarters. There's too much to be able to comment on much. Overwhelming, really.

   Playing Star Wars Angry Birds, and still thinking that the best thing to come out of the Star Wars series is Bill Murray as the sleazy lounge performer singing the theme song. It's what comes to my mind every time I hear it.
Bill Murray sings the theme to Star Wars

   Figured I would try to play hero, and do the dishes (Suziema sets the bar low, tyvm). Broke one of our last 3 good wine glasses.

   Payday is on Friday, and my last checks for awhile will go to Suziema's birthday. Powerball is up over 169M, maybe it's my turn. :-P


  Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, The Animals

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town