Pope Frank and the Unbelievers

Pope Frank goes full-predictable. Nothing new here. Meet the new boss, dumb as the old boss.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/09/02/pope-francis-first-encyclical-shows-what-he-really-believes-about-unbelievers/

www.patheos.com
That’s big news for Catholics, who comprise the target audience for this sort of document, and who often put a great deal of stock in the pontiff’s opinions on how to live their faith. In atheist circles, the most likely reaction is a shrug, a raised eye

My favorite responder, so far:


Holytape

As an atheist, I do make gods out of other things. Why last week, with the help of my holy hot glue gun, I made a fully functional god out of some old PVC pipe, four acorns and the radiator of a '56 Buick. Just like the Christian God, he failed to stop war, cure disease and solve world hunger. I even tested my creation with prayer. I prayed and it did nothing. Just like God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town