Les Cheins de Ruelles


 Walking up Rue St-Denis in Montreal in the UQAM area, Suziema and I stumbled into this group of stoner street musicians. This one guy had a voice like Tom Waits, and the whole thing was amazingly entertaining. Just getting high, playing to the crowd, and taking an occasional piss-break on the wall of the McDonald's there. I'm going to try to get some of the video I shot of them on here, but I'm not sure how.
  Look these guys up. If you stumble across them as well, you got lucky. Loads of fun.


 Wow! This might have worked. Enjoy.

I guess they're bigger than I thought. They have a bunch of stuff on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHHJb3cgxLU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town