Beat Up, Post Kasich

  Catered an event for the Governor tonight. Specialty cocktails, handcrafted, great wine pouring. At a house I'd worked before. Several of my old regulars were in attendance. The Governor was at ease in his crowd of big money people and old friends and seemed comfortable. Not going into the evening much, here. It was a gig. It's over. Bartenders, shrinks, lawyers, and priests. There's a code.

  I'm not Scott Prouty. Scott Prouty is a hero to me, but I'm not going there. There would have been no "there" to go to anyway. Kasich may believe that he has aspirations for the White House. The GOP will probably overlook him. And he can't win. But he would likely be as formidable of a candidate as they could find.

 Tired. There's always a curve thrown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town