Rotating Suziema's Tires, The Home Game

She's home. Thrilled to be here. There's a little bit of work involved, and I have to keep an eye on her. And change dressings. Eek! I thought it was going to be a lot ...um...well...not as ...well... I thought it would be prettier, let's say.
Three weeks and she gets another check-up with her doctor (who she's in love with). We get a visit from a home health something or other type of person tomorrow. For now, she's a prisoner in our apartment, unless she really wants to walk outside. Then we get the program in gear.
I have her propped up comfortably in front of the TV for now, with phones by her side, so if you want to give her a call...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town