Blogger's Unknowns

I have a few, or maybe the same one or two that comment here anonymously. That's fine. I may or may not know you from other parts of my life, or my cyber life. It's a mystery. And some (or someone) that have given me a "plus 1" whatever that is in Googleland...I think it's like a "like" in FaceBook, but I'm not sure.

You can clear up the mysteries for me if you like. Or not. Whatever you like. You're still welcome. But I have to wonder...

It's a bit like life. The more info you have, the less is "unknown", but there will always be things you don't know. The smarter you are, the more you care, the harder you work at some of these things, the more you can figure them out. But all of us are left with gaps of knowledge. No matter how smart. No matter how hard you try. If you're like me, a lot of mystery is going to be unresolved. I live with them until they reveal themselves through time, if they do. It's a problem, I guess. "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid" Look at me. Quoting the Duke.

Cautionary tales, indeed.

Must be the dreams that woke me this morning. Leaving me in a mu state. Is that an actual term? And how did I pick it up? It feels right.

It's life, I suspect. Nothing is ultimately resolved. Nothing is ultimately revealed. Or maybe it's just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town