Rotating Suziema's Tires

  I think I've been a little too concerned with her. She still needs reminding now and then of where and how she should not move, but we're at the point where the more she gets around, the better. The leg's weak, and she needs to get it moving to build some muscle. Not to worry, it's harder telling her not to do things. She loves being mobile.
  That being said, I was just able to con her into doing the dishes. Whhheeee! To be fair, I'm busy doing the laundry.
  We have shampoo and conditioner in one, reversible ties, cell phones that're phones, but computers and cameras as well. They even package peanut butter and jelly together in the same jar. Why can't we have a washing/drying machine that finishes the wash, then just goes into dryer mode? What's with all this time and energy wasted reloading stuff?

  I was just down in the basement, folding clothes and thinking, this was the second time I've done laundry in over 30 years. The first time was Friday. Before I pat myself on the back for being a domestic god, I have to remember I've been pretty much of a putz.

Comments

Deep queries indeed. Peanut Butter & Jelly in the same jar, though, is fucking nasty
Unknown said…
And reversible ties are ugly and cheap looking. I'm not saying these are all great ideas. I'm just saying they've been done.

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town