Rotating Suziema's Tires, The Home Game: Friday Night

  Suziema spent the day racing around the apartment. I couldn't keep up with her. She makes me nervous. I have to keep reminding her to be careful, not to twist, not to bend so much. Ask me to get her stuff.
She's finally down for the count. I hope she sleeps through the night, but I doubt it.

Home health people in tomorrow. Need to ask about a few things. Anti-biotic salve for suture area?

Lady Di's Care Package came in today. Wow. We cooked up the gnocci tonight. That thing had to cost a few thousand to ship. It weighed 3 tons, and was hauled in on its own 18 wheeler. (I exaggerate, but not much.) She laughed all the way picking through it.

I get to go to work tomorrow night. Wedding @ Packard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town