4 Ways Christianity Sneaks Into Our Secular Government – And Why it Matters

I find these articles all the time. There are literally millions of things I could link to, hundreds every day I see. I'm going to try to get off the topic, post some other topics and try not to be too repetitive and dogmatic, but these things just strike a chord, so off to posting I go. Watch this space...
This was a good breakdown of the issues we face that believers tend to "pooh-pooh". Does it matter? Yes. People are being denied their equal protections under the law.
So here it is. And so, you should read it. There.


http://churchandstate.org.uk/2012/09/4-ways-christianity-sneaks-into-our-secular-government-and-why-it-matters/

Because it does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town