Welcome to the dark recesses of part of my mind (Nobody gets the full tour)

This may not be the best idea I ever had. But a buddy who shall remain nameless (Bryan, you bastard...) thought an unemployed, ancient bartender who has a lot of opinions should do something with them.
I'm a liberal, atheist, anti-theist, pro-labor, broke guy looking for work and pissed off about most of the world.

I don't have any idea where we're going to go here. I'm going to try to be kind, focused, coherent, and diplomatic, but I make no promises. I'm thinking you might want to keep the kiddies away.

I'll want to talk about the world at large, politics, religion, culture, current events, history. Maybe some personal stuff. I think we're all connected one way or another, so EVERYTHING becomes personal to some extant. And restaurants and bars. Not the "in" place to be, but the business, the triumphs and tribulations of those who labor there, so to speak.

Anyway, hello world. stop screwing the pooch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town