Comment Problems: I May Jump Ship

I'm having issues with the comments section of this blog. My readers are having issues with the comments section. I'm going to consider finding another host for my rantings. Google will not miss me.
Any suggestions, or comments, or help , feel free to e-mail me at:
alexmcdowell1957@gmail.com

or

ntngander@yahoo.com

If you've been trying (and failing) to comment on this current blog, please feel free to e-mail either address with your comments, and I will copy and paste (and respond to, mostly) your comments. It will be a little "clunky", but it's the best I've come up with so far.

I'm sorry that we've had the problems. A more tech-savvy blogger would have a better answer. But "we work in the dark, we do what we can". Thanks for bearing with me so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town