Mailed Gifts Are Sweet!

   Suziema's son, the devoted bachelor who is about to screw THAT pooch, sent us a bottle of Peychaud's. I wasn't planning on drinlking today. (And I'm leaving that god-damned typo in!) So much for plans. Almost out of Crown. Going to have to go to the Jack. *shiver. Peychaud's is tasty stuff. Lighter, and more..I don't know...gingery, and something than Angostura. I have to work tomorrow.  *Head desk.

  Chris (the soon to be ex-bachelor son) will be home Monday with what he claims to be a fantastic bottle of rye. We need to pick up some Sweet Vermouth, or Bianco, or something better for Manhattans. Suggestions are appreciated. I'm kind of thinking, rye, ice, bitters, call it a drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town