Screwy Way My Mind Works Sometimes, Late at Night

  Faithful readers, please don't get your panties in a bunch. Just because you may or may not believe in a deity doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be a lunatic killer. That's not the point I'm going to make here. Well, not mainly, this time...

   Stupid people. Not much else. And stupid people are likely to believe (and act on) stupid things.
The one part I thought was going to turn out well in this story didn't...I got to this part:
"After burying the body, police claim the group all went to Brittany’s apartment and ordered a pizza and bread sticks with Ramirez’s credit card, and Brittany allegedly signed it using Ramirez’s last name.

After receiving a tip,..."
  And I thought, well, stupid bastards, but at least they gave the pizza guy a tip...
  But it turned out to be a crime "tip" the cops received... *Sigh


http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/15/texas-man-allegedly-killed-soldier-for-not-believing-in-god/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town