Has America Lost Its Credibility? Fox News Wants To Know

  So I told them.

  This was on my facebook timeline:

"No one respects us. No one fears us. We look weak and we've lost our credibility." -Judge Jeanine on last night's 'Justice'

And my response:
Alex McDowell Remember torture? That international crime so heralded on Fox? During that invasion of Iraq that we never needed to do that was cheered on by Fox? The one that helped to bankrupt us, along with all the other bad decisions this country made to destroy itself in favor of greed, that was pushed every step of the way by Fox?
We're not seen as "weak". We lost our credibility because we're seen as having no ethics, and being stupid. Thanks to Fox News.

_______
And  I neglected to even get into the whole Teabag Party thing, funded by the Koch Brothers, and produced, directed, and promoted by Fox.
I don't recommend going to the thread. There's enough idiocy there to send the planet off its orbit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town