This Duplicitous Teabagger Has Been Taking Up my Time Lately: Fighting The Good Fight

https://www.facebook.com/RepBloom

I'm sorry that I've not been as active on the blog as I might be. There's a long, dragged out fight on FaceBook that's been occupying my time and effort to try  to bring teabagger Pennsylvania State Rep. Steven Bloom and his followers to their senses over a bill he's proposing to castrate science classes in Pa.

There are more than 6 different threads, all long, on the page, and it's time consuming to navigate back and forth between them.

The lies, the twisting, the smoke and mirrors, the abuse of logic, the vitriol all couched in religious "reasonableness" make the whole thing a mess. But we're in it for the long haul.

If you're into that sort of thing, please check it out and weigh in. It's great fun.

If you're over there, and wish to weigh in over here, that would be wonderful as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town