Strawmen, Distractions and Lies From Representative Bloom in Pa.

PA State Rep. Stephen Bloom shared a link.
Monday
Based on early insults and swearing, my new bill to preserve academic freedom will be the most controversial thing I've done...
_________
Alex McDowell:
I used the word "hell" once. And I've been following the posts fairly closely, and see no evidence of "swearing". That's as much of a lie and a strawman as the rest of your argument for this bill.
That's pretty low for anyone. Especially someone in public service.
And I see no insults. Just a little bit of truth being thrown around. For instance, when I called you a liar, that wasn't an insult. I provided evidence.
But you're right about one thing. There ARE too many insults here. We should call them out for what they are. Let's start with you insulting the intelligence of the residents of your district.
________
Great fun!
The debate continues:
https://www.facebook.com/RepBloom?hc_location=stream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Intrepid Reporter is Eye-Ball Deep in it Again

Vershire School

The Psychics and My Town